1. We believe that everyone has a part to play in God’s story
- God has given everyone Spiritual Gifts.
- Creativity as a reflection of the image of God as the Creator.
- In Unity everyone has a voice.
- 1 Peter 4:10, 11; Romans 12:6-8; Joel 2:28-30; Genesis 1:27
2. We believe in community
- Relationships with each other matter.
- Community is a place to find Encouragement.
- Spiritual Growth, Accountability, and Mentorship only happen in community.
- Fellowship is the practice of sharing life as a Family.
- Small Groups are a form of community.
- Acts 2:42-47; Hebrews 10:25; Matthew 18:20; James 5:16
3. We believe in a growing devotion to God
- Abiding with God is necessary to Spiritual Growth
- Awareness of God’s leading comes through Prayer and Listening.
- Faith always requires a Next Step.
- Community is necessary for Spiritual Growth.
- 1 Timothy 4:15; John 15:5; 2 Peter 3:18; Philippians 1:9-11
4. We believe in radical acceptance
- A Safe place is free of Judgment.
- Disagreement does not cancel out Love or Unity.
- A place of Grace and Forgiveness.
- Colossians 3:13; Romans 14:1; Philippians 2:3-4; Jude 1:22
5. We believe in transformational worship
- God’s Presence never leaves us the same.
- The Message is Sacred, the Medium is not.
- We offer our gifts of Excellence to God.
- Holistic worship engages the entire being, Mind, Body, and Spirit.
- Romans 12:1,2; Ephesians 5:18-20; Mark 2:22; John 4:23,24
6. We believe church is first and foremost for those who have yet to accept Jesus
- We strive to make our local communities better through sharing the love of Jesus in Creative Outreach, Service, and support of Local Charities.
- We strive to make our world better by supporting World Missions and Charities Abroad.
- Facilitate Natural ways to bring friends to a personal knowledge of the love of God.
- Mindful of Seekers in every aspect of programming.
- Hebrews 13:12; Matthew 28:19; Matthew 25:35-40; Jame 1:27
7. We believe God’s story of redemption is the foundation for our story.
- We share a Seventh-day Adventist message, contextualized to our time through the narratives of Scripture.
- The Bible is our guide to life abundant and speaks to our lives today.
- Bible truth brings about transformation.
- The story of Jesus is central to all the stories in the Bible, and everything we do at Epic.
- 2 Timothy 3:16; Joshua 1:8; Hebrews 4:12; John 15:7; Revelation 14:6-12